These are the terms and conditions (“Sale Terms”) that apply when you purchase products, gift cards, and/or e-gift cards (“merchandise”) from the Zeppelin & Co Website. If you placed an order for merchandise through this website, then you are confirming your acceptance of and agreement to be bound by these Sale Terms
Order and Acceptance
- • Each part of an order that you submit to Zeppelin & Co constitutes an offer to purchase merchandise. If you have placed your order through the Zeppelin & Co Website, then, after Zeppelin & Co receives your order, you will receive an email from Zeppelin & Co confirming receipt of your order (usually in minutes). If you do not receive an email from Zeppelin & Co confirming receipt of an order that you placed, then please contact the Zeppelin & Co Customer Service Department at the contact information provided above before you attempt to place another order for the same merchandise. Please note that Zeppelin & Co’s confirmation of receipt of your order does not equate to Zeppelin & Co’s acceptance of your order.
- • Zeppelin & Co is not deemed to have accepted any part of your order until the requested merchandise has been shipped and Zeppelin & Co has sent a Shipment Confirmation Email or a Ready for Pickup Email.
- • If Zeppelin & Co rejects your order due to an error in pricing and/or other information about the merchandise, then Zeppelin & Co will notify you at the email address that you have provided. Once the error has been corrected, Zeppelin & Co will ask you whether or not you would like to re-submit your order to purchase the relevant merchandise. If Zeppelin & Co has notified you that your order has been accepted by sending you a Shipment Confirmation Email or a Ready for Pickup Email, then you will not be required to pay a price that is greater than the price that was displayed on the Zeppelin & Co Website at the time at which you placed your order. If Zeppelin & Co has distributed merchandise that is different from the description of the relevant merchandise (as displayed on the Zeppelin & Co Website at the time at which you placed your order), then you may request a return or an exchange.
Although it is unlikely that Zeppelin & Co would refuse to accept an order, Zeppelin & Co reserves the right to deny any order for any reason, including where the following situations arise:
Some orders cannot be processed due to erroneous information that you have provided, which includes, but is not limited to:
- • Incorrect credit card or debit card number, expiration date, and/or security value.
- • Other incorrect information regarding payment types.
- • Incorrect billing information (e.g. when you provide billing information that is inconsistent with the billing information that your financial institution has on record).
- • Insufficient or incorrect information regarding your shipping address (e.g. street address, city, state, zip or postal code, etc.).
- • Suspected fraudulent information.
Delayed Shipment or Unavailability of Merchandise
If an item of merchandise is delayed out of the Zeppelin & Co fulfillment center or becomes unavailable, or if there is an error on the Zeppelin & Co Website pertaining to the order (e.g. an error pertaining to the price and/or description of merchandise), then Zeppelin & Co may cancel the order. If this occurs, then Zeppelin & Co will contact you so that you are aware of the situation.
Previous Fraudulent Order History
Zeppelin & Co may refuse to accept any order if fraudulent activity is suspected. Zeppelin & Co may refuse to process any subsequent order from a customer who has a history of placing fraudulent orders. Zeppelin & Co may refuse any order that is connected with a previous credit card dispute.
Prices and Payments
Zeppelin & Co. may vary the price of its merchandise at any time. After we accept an order, we will not alter the price, except for merchandise eligible for price adjustment.
Payments by Credit Card
When you pay for an order using a credit card, Zeppelin & Co reserves the right to request additional evidence of your billing information. Please note that all payments with a debit card will be processed in the form of credit. If you contest the validity and/or the amount of a charge pertaining to an order from Zeppelin & Co and you believe it to be fraudulent, then please contact Zeppelin & Co by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Limitation of Liability
- A. You waive the ability to assert a claim against Zeppelin & Co more than one (1) year after the first event or fact that gives rise to the claim.
- B. In no event shall zeppelin & co be liable to you or to any third party for any indirect, incidental, or consequential damages (including but not limited to lost profits or business opportunities), regardless of the legal theory, regardless of whether such damages were foreseeable, and regardless of whether zeppelin & co was advised of the possibility of such damages.
- C. Notwithstanding the foregoing, these limitations of liability shall not apply to injuries: (1) to the body or person; or (2) caused by Zeppelin & Co willful, malicious, reckless, or grossly negligent acts or omissions.
- D. These limitations of liability shall survive the termination of this agreement. Because the law regarding limitations of liability varies from state to state, these limitations of liability may not apply to you.